Varmint Guard For 55 Gallon Barrels
* 20 inch diameter
* 14 gauge galvanized wire
* 10 inch depth
* 1 X 2 inch spaces
* 3 piece kit - simple assembly
* Ships in a 12 inch cube box
Reasons To Use A Large Diameter Cage
* Raccoons can not reach in to the spinner plate easily
* Corn can gain speed as it is thrown from the spinner
* Sometimes a little extra protection may be needed
near the feeder legs. Those coons are determined critters.
I wish they tasted better. That would solve some problems.
* Save Money On Corn. Buy a Coon Cage !